Find Out How We Can Buy Or Lease Your House...
Save You From Paying Expensive Realtor Commissions...
And Close In Less Than ONE Week From Today!
We are NOT Realtors, and do not list houses for sale. We BUY or LEASE them! We've been doing this for decades, and have helped a lot of buyers and sellers get what they want!
Trying to sell your house in these current economic conditions can at the very least, be a hassle. In today’s real estate market there are several major problems that sellers must deal with whether they list their house with a Realtor or try to sell it themselves. Let’s take a quick look at what they are.
- Buyers Market: In today’s market the buyers are in charge. The real estate market is flooded with homes. Buyers have the luxury of taking their time, looking at a ton of houses and making offers at bargain prices.
- Qualifying for Loans: The banks have tightened up their qualifications for getting a loan to the point of near perfect credit scores and even proof of six months of payments in your bank account. You may get a buyer to sign on the dotted line but getting them approved for a loan is another matter.
- Time: In the good old days of the nineties houses flew off the shelf and settled in a heart beat. Today the days on market time has doubled along with the time to process loans if you can get them.
- Equity: Unfortunately many homeowners looking to sell their homes find themselves in a situation where they have little, no or negative equity due to market conditions. Realtors either can’t work with these homes because of no money for commissions or some Realtors will list them at above market prices in order to squeeze commissions from them. The problem is that these over priced homes don’t sell.
- Become a Landlord: Many sellers finally resort to renting their home. Having been responsible for 2,500 rental units for 20 years I know all the pitfalls that are out there for homeowners that become landlords. The only advice I can give a homeowner is “It’s generally a real bad idea.”
- Sell it Yourself: Homeowners that have not sold a home before really don’t understand all the hassles involved with selling your own home. The details, the time, the showings, the paper work, the no shows, the haggling and the expenses.
We can provide you with better and easier ways to get your home under contract that will eliminate the problems and frustration that is stemming from our current depressed real estate market.
Selling your house using traditional methods can be frustrating, expensive and detrimental when time is against you. If life has you in a situation that demands that you sell your house quickly, then we can provide you with solutions to do just that.
Here is how we can help...
We create solutions that enable you as a seller, to sell your house quickly without having to deal with realtors or selling privately.
There are so many reasons that people are forced to sell their houses and they do not have the time, patience, or focus to sell by owner or through Realtors. This is why so many houses end up in foreclosure or being rented out and destroyed by tenants.
What we do is provide debt and stress relief by working with you the seller, to create an offer that works for us both.
The offers that we will present to you are designed to relieve you of debt and/or responsibility of a house you don’t need or want. This may be done in cash, or by creating terms we all can agree on. It is also important to note that the deal we strike must be win-win for all concerned.
We can provide you with a solution...
It is because you need to quickly resolve this problem of selling your house, and we can provide a solution, that we can come together and create a way that we can both benefit from the transaction. There are no strings attached. You will be provided with one, or multiple offers, and you choose to accept one, or not at all.
Here is a quick list of reasons why people are forced to sell quickly and/or need our services. In fact, you may fit into one or more of these situations:
These are just a few, but you get the idea. These situations can happen to anyone at anytime.
We don’t have to buy them at a large discount all the time to make the deal work. It really all depends on your needs as a seller or the condition, area and price of your house.
All of our intentions are made absolutely clear to you before we agree to do anything. Most importantly, you’re never obligated or pressured to accept any of our offers.
Here's how it works...
|You fill out the form below, or call us with the information that we need about your house and your asking price.|
|We will look over the information you provide and determine what possibilities we have to create a solution that works for us both.|
|We contact you and discuss some possibilities, and if we can agree on some basics, we make arrangements to come see your house.|
|We will do some market analysis to determine the best possible price and/or terms we can offer you.|
|You then are able to make a decision based on what we have told you and we can proceed to closing, or not.|
It’s a very simple process, especially because we will make all of the arrangements and handle all of the paperwork. All you will need to do is decide if you like what we have to offer.
So, now that you know what we can do for you, let’s get started by providing me with the information about your house. Please submit the form below, or call to talk with us directly at 208-649-4803.
We look forward to providing a solution that works for you!
Selling Your House Via Lease Option Form! [SSL secured!]
We respect your privacy and will not share your information with anyone for any reason. Period.