Getting Started With Financial Options
From the main financial tab, we introduced you to financial options. Here, we outline some additional information.
Note: you can go directly with the 401K Checkbook site. However, if you choose to use the links under "Systematized," you can save up to $500 when you set up your Self-Directing IRA or SoloK.
Systematized IRA/401k Investing
- If you need a little more info, schedule an assessment: 100K Investing - Innovative Real Estate Funding
- If you are ready to invest, and would like a discount in setting up your IRA/401k investing: 100K Investing - Focused Innovative Real Estate Funding
- What are Prohibited Transactions?
- What are permitted and non-permitted IRA/401k investments?
- What is UBIT/UBTI/UBTI?
- Solo 401k: How It Integrates With Your Total Tax Strategy – Podcast
- Private Lending & Checkbook IRA/401K: How To Get Into Real Estate
- Best Ever Real Estate Show: Self-Directed IRAs and Solo 401(k)s